Another Surprise From MooGoo

It's just been a week since my order from MooGoo arrived, but MooGoo made my day (again!). This morning while applying MSM soothing cream on my baby,  someone was knocking the door. I guessed it was a guest, but I surprisingly found an old man holding a familiar box; MooGoo box. What??? Even though I had planned to reorder the marvelous products, I was pretty sure I did not place any order since my first one. Then I pleasantly opened the package, and there I found the sweetest and most generous gifts I have ever received:

those are things exactly I planned to buy
I told my self, these are things exactly I'd love to order next time. Now, I am convinced that MooGoo definitely can read mind! I am overwhelmed with gratitude that I did the right thing when I placed an order last two weeks; not only I am spoiled by MooGoo but also I have got a new family who really cares about my problems especially concerning skin problems.
They all look mooliciously delicious so that I can hardly wait to try them all :)


another heartfelt letter :)
Oh MooGoo, I have nothing left to say but thank you, thank you, and thank you!


my Raina with her new big family!

1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this website is really nice and the visitors are truly sharing good thoughts.

Here is my web site ... gto120dlaocm402mfos02.com

Post a Comment