the past is the past

i was thinking of my past.so many people came in and out of my life.some left footprints some didn't.some forgettable,some remained in heart.i made some mistakes,so did people around me.i didn't have a chance to condone, they dind't either.perhaps,i ever once made they laugh,felt warm,grinned with sincere smile,accompanied by my stories,but why wouldn't they forgive me?was i that not worth apologizing?i couldn't bring my past back and revise all the flaws of mine.
when i felt exhausted with my ghastly memory of my past,then i turned around to the future.but it seemed that my future was still blurred and unreachable.well,i decided to hang on my present.
i see no one coming rescuing me from my strolling down of memory lane...i mere have my self and my belief that one day for sure there'll be another joyful story.undobtedly,there is something i can do about my future,i can draw a wonderful picture right now for my blessful future.yet eventually,i realized there's something i can't repair is my past because it absolutely is far left behind me.nonetheless,i can't fill in my blank mind with something doesn't fit me.
i must find the one that is for me.yes i can look back not bring back because the past is the past.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment