Spring Cheongju

On Tuesday, April 10 2012, I was totally excited to witness the perfect symphony of Lord's creatures. There were birds singing, tweeting, and bees were buzzing, sucking each 벚꽃 (potcot, cherry blossom flower), and  벚꽃 petals were dancing, falling down from its tree. For others, it might not be that special, yet for me it was one of spectacular moments in my life. And it would be very greedy if I merely kept the pictures of its perfection all by myself. The following days, I spent a peaceful yet alone bike trip to the vicinity near sijang (traditional market) and a small river. Well, enjoy the picturesque moments!
Magnolia Stellata
me and her
just white and pure
fallen 벚꽃 petals
Magnolia Soulangeana Nigra
me and 벚꽃
river view
sunset 벚꽃
mid day 벚꽃
morning 벚꽃 
feeding frenzy in a pristine pond
a pristine pond 
what a beauty
just perfect
white 벚꽃
Geulis in action
close up 벚꽃
벚꽃 tree in front of Physics building
Big Magnolia Stellata 
Korean Rhododenron
벚꽃 in action

0 komentar:

Post a Comment