My First K-Job

If our teenagers are crazily familiar with K-Pop, which stands for Korean Pop, I'll tell you another thing related to K-Job also-known-as Korean Job. 
Shinee (and other K Boysbands) is not my cup of tea :p
What the heaven is that thing? Have you ever heard that before? Nope, well let me tell you that K-Job refers to the occupation that certainly earns some money, and to tell you proudly I was thrilled to have my first job in Korea. Yeah, working in this country considering my inability to speak Korean and being a non-native speaker of English limit my probability to work. 
Anyway, my first K-Job (hopefully there will be upcoming jobs toward me afterwards..) was way too distinctive from my prior job as teacher. 
Precisely two weeks ago on Saturday night, right after I intentionally visited a Hanbok boutique because it was someone in Indonesia that asked a favor of mine to check the price of it and intended to buy it yet finally she decided not to buy it due to the very expensive price (what a disappointing result, huh?), I had the job offer from someone who actually works in the Foreign Ministry and he is here to carry out a duty. He advertised the job vacancy in the email group. Seeing this as a good chance, my husband responded. But no direct reply from him. We were disappointed again, we thought the job has been placed by another applicant. 
my first won, yay!
In the following morning, when it came to the time for my husband to take TOEIC test, I heard a notification sound from the email. I opened it then there it was the email from him. I was surprised that he gave me the job description right away along with the payment description would be paid to me shortly after I finish the job! and it was 90 thousand won. What a huge amount of money when it is converted to our rupiahs: You wonder? Check this out, fellas
Compared to the job that must be accomplished, that payment was highly beyond expectation. What I must do was searching for names of companies in three categories then put them in the list. It took me around a day to do it, not to mention that I had to take care of my husband and the house, cook, clean up, wash the dish and so on. I was gratefully thankful to Allah SWT for giving me this opportunity. 
By having accomplish this job, we could afford a new hp, food, snacks, and even a new pair of used but neat shoes for me! I just wanted to make it as a memorable thing from my first K-Job.


neat!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment