our first memorable moment



It was a bright sunny Sunday, July 10 2011. my heart was beating more rapidly than usual..my family and i were waiting for a moment that i would never forget for the rest of my life : an engagement day.
From the time i woke up that day, i kept worrying whether his family would really come or not.
Still i kept praying to Alloh so that the special event could run smoothly.
Praise be Alloh..at around 11 they arrived..such a warm and gentle family.
I can't thank you enough ya Alloh for the huge excitement you give both to my family and his.
Right after they arrived and did a little chatting to get to know each other better, we went praying dzuhur.
Afterward, the moment I've had been waiting eventually came.
His dad represented his absence proposing me..
I had nothing to say but "Yes, insyaalloh I accept (his proposal)..." Alhamdulillah came out from everyone's mouth.
And from that moment, I'm officially his, and I have right to be married by him..
Here I am waiting him to come to our beloved home country a long way from South Korea..
Insyaalloh, we will hold an Akad Nikah along with the wedding party on Sunday September 11 2011..amiin ya Alloh ya Robbal'alamiin..
May Alloh gather us on a sacred day when we will say our vow and be pronounced as husband and wife liveing the life of marriage happily ever after until death do us part.amiin Robbana wa Taqobbal du'a...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment