9 DC

The washing machine stopped. I got out the clothes then went upstairs to the balcony to dry it up. There was something wrong. I was shaky, my nose was freezing, I walked slightly limpy, was it because the wound in my leg or the weather was too chilly. I dare myself to wear mere thin jacket. While hanging the clothes on the drying-up-rope (tali jemuran cenah ;p) I took a glimpse downstairs, the threes were yellow. So bright! I'd love to capture the moment before they finally lose all of their ripe leaves in winter. There was I, on the side of the road taking pictures of some angles, my hands holding the camera trembling. What happened? It must have gone wrong, all these phenomena occurred to me.
After taking some pics, I went back walking still trembling, my skin felt most incredibly cold. Maybe it got sick.
Then I checked the weather web site and it unsurprisingly showed 9 Degree Celsius Clear (the sun shines brightly)
Good Lord, Alloh, The Most Gracious The Most Merciful..
It's not yet winter but I felt numb...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment