Video Girl

Video girl rocked my world for a whole two secondsAnd now I know I'm not about to be another victimGet out of my face, get out of my spaceGet some class and kiss the past'Cause I'm not about to be another victimOf the video girl syndrome- Video Girl by Jonas Brothers
No, i'm not going to tell you about my admiration of JB, nor my craziness over their appearance, voice, and performance on the stage. i merely want to tell you that we have to (better be said Must) extend our gratitude to those who invented computer and the thing what-so-called internet. Since you are now able to be lying on your warm and convenient electric mattress during one freaking cold day and be awaken by the sound of video call from the ones you desperately love far far far away in the country you actually was born and grown up.It was like a dream, wonderful dream in a sound nap. All the fears, anxiety, disappointment were swept away by the huge overwhelmed wave of bliss. Finally, after all these days (2 months) you can see your ones' beloved faces through web cam, a video call.It was too short to catch up about anything felt, experienced, thought by each other. Still time must go on, you proceed your life here in a pretty long distance from them.At least, you talk and see them. you badly long for their caress, embrace, kiss, advice, jokes, laugh, smile, voice, etc. Yeah, video call has successfully lifted your burden of missing them too much.Let's video call again some other time...  

0 komentar:

Post a Comment